Thursday, March 10, 2011

Results Are Out!

    I did it!  I am currently an MBA graduan till end of the year when there is an official graduation ceremony!

    All the tension of submitting my final paper prior to Chinese New Year in the hope that I can spend the holidays eating cookies and not cracking my head on research for Knowledge Management paid off!  The due date was actually middle of February but I was insane enough to submit it much earlier.

    Checking for my results on a daily basis, eager to know if I passed or failed was streineous.  I tried keeping my mind off of things by watching Korean movies.  Everything has paid off.  Thinking back, the strugglesI had to go through being in excruiciating pain just completing and submitting my first paper and having no one to guide me (I'm a computer idiot) and the tears streaming down my cheeks and the added confidence that made subsequent submissions much easier was part of the benefits of the learning curve.

    Now I am still striving for more.  Doctorate programs are so damn expensive.  Malaysian universities take forever to even respond.  I know my dad has the funds but he would rather watch me die than aid in anything.  I really surrender everything unto God.  I do hope to win the lottery but I don't know what numbers to even buy!  I guess time will tell as life unfolds before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment