Saturday, February 5, 2011

My very own carrot raisin bread!!

    My 1st attempt at making carrot raisin bread a success!  All the altering of ingredients in order to try my best to suit the recipe and it still came out tasting good!  Haha I'm so happy.  Only made a one pound loaf in case it came out nasty, it won't be so hard to swallow.  Now mom wants me to bake something for her colleagues. 
    I was looking  at the recipe for banana walnut loaf and I saw ' beaten eggs-2 lg'.  Asked her what does lg stand for and she tell me 'low grade'.  I asked my aunt telling her what my aunt said and saying what idiot would ever eat low grade eggs and she said your mom lo!  She said lg=large =D
    And you wonder why I always wonder if mom brought the wrong baby home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment