Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Supply

    Received news on Thursday that my supply of interferon has been renewed.  I now have to wait for the drug company to send the supply over to the pharmacy.  So far its coming to 8 months since my last relapse and well I'm happy!  Based on prior history, I've been having relapses every 3-4 month when I'm not on the drug.  If you ask me, this fact already proves that the drug has helped in controlling whatever disease I am having now.  Results for the NMO IgG have yet to be released yet so I'm still waiting.  Whether my results are positive or negative, I'm hoping to prove my point.  The medical field is not meant to be so rigid.  They say NMO can only be treated with immunosuppressants.  So even if my results come out positive, the fact that interferon has worked in curbing the progression of the disease will prove my point.  If it comes out negative then it's I TOLD YOU SO!  So many doctors have been saying I have MS but there are still those who are arguing that I dont have that.  Only time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment