Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!

    I miss celebrating Thanksgiving!  We used to have the turkey and pumpkin pie and all.  We carved pumpkin into faces and really had fun. 
    Malaysia doesn't do all this.  This is the difference between the country I grew up in and the damn place I'm stuck in now.  I find the country is in a mess now.  It's suppose to be democratic but if the heads don't listen to the citizens, what kind of democracy is this?
    We are encouraged to promote our country to our friends overseas but how can I when this is the country that i'm suffering in now.  I'm a victim of a controversy of opinions.  Until now, I have no final diagnosis.  I've arranged to see a dr in Singapore 1 March 2010 to have a diagnostic test done to either confirm or rule out a possible diagnosis.  Yes it's expensive going all the way there just to see a dr.  His consultation fee alone is like over RM300 but i don't have much of a choice.  I'm fighting with Great Eastern for my TPD claim.  If they pay me then i won't be so financially burdened with all these medical costs. 
    I have been in so much pain for so long i  don't even remember what being pain-free is like.  I don't have any fond memories of or in this country.  I've even wondered if I was a baby mix up since my hair is a different colour from everyone else in my family and no one else has this demyelinating condition!  It's only ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment