Thursday, June 17, 2010

Life Sucks But It Goes On

    I was diagnosed 16 June with mild glaucoma.  I cant help but think of all those times I went to see other opthalmologist in the past and its only now that I'm being diagnosed with it.  Yes I wanted to cry.  I mean, I am now already in a difficult period of my life and I do not need other issues to worry about. 
   I blame the bitch doctor for giving me all this grief.  If it's not because of her, I may not have had so many relapses, I wouldn't be sent to the opthalmologist to be checked for optic neuritis to end up with glaucoma instead. 
    I have yet to do many things in life and therefore I can't and won't give up!  I will fight until the very end.  I know my doctor in Butterworth is trying her best to be there for me.  I really appreciate it.  I feel it's people like her that's God-sent.  As for those who have betrayed me, they will get their return someday.  And so life just goes on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment