Thursday, April 15, 2010

If I Had A Million Bucks

    Let's just face it, if I had the money, i would buy a plane ticket and leave this damn country for good!  I'm highly irritated with everything that's been going on lately.
    The standard of health care in the country already needs improving and yet we have ministers reducing the period required for housemanship.  I guess they wouldn't care losing a few innocent patients due to the 'negligence' of their staff since theres always 'backdoors' and 'rugs' to sweep things under.
    Based on personal experience, there are housemen (note it's plural) who don't even know how to insert an IV head into a vein.  Some even behave like kids in school, beating other colleagues with their stetoscope. 
    And my conclusion is, Malaysia Bolehkah?  I'm still waiting for them to prove my point wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment